Olive Bunny Cormorant
We tie all of our cormorant flies with the tips of rabbit fur and here's why:
- It provides a consistent length time after time.
- It is more durable therefore tends not to pull out.
- It has loads more movement in the water.
- It does not look "bulky" like some cormorants tied with Marabou.
- We think it fishes better!
Hook- Heavy Wet Size 10
Thread Colour- Fluo Orange
Overall length- Approx 20mm
Rib- Fluo Orange Thread
Body- Peacock Herl
Wing- Olive Rabbit Fur
International Comp legal-Yes.