Mirage Hares Ear Cormorant
- It provides a consistent length time after time.
- It is more durable therefore tends not to pull out.
- It has loads more movement in the water.
- It does not look "bulky" like some cormorants tied with Marabou.
- We think it fishes better!
This Mirage Hares Ear version is a fantastic pattern when used in conjunction with other flies such as a FAB or Booby. This particular pattern is a great fly to fish when pin fry or small fish are being preyed upon.
Hook- Heavy Wet Size 10
Thread Colour- Black
Overall length- Approx 20mm
Body- Hares Ear / Fox Squirrel
Rib- Medium Mirage Tinsel
Cheeks- Sunburst Goose Biots
Wing- Dyed Black Rabbit
International Comp legal- Yes.