Barbless Traffic Light Cormorant
We tie all of our cormorant flies with the tips of rabbit fur and here's why:
- It provides a consistent length time after time.
- It is more durable therefore tends not to pull out.
- It has loads more movement in the water.
- It does not look "bulky" like some cormorants tied with Marabou.
- We think it fishes better!
The Traffic Light version is a fantastic pattern for fishing in all light conditions thanks to it's reflective body of Mirage Tinsel over Red Holographic. This is a really solid fly to carry in your fly box and quite often saves a blank when other patterns have failed.
Hook- Fario Wet Fly Size 10
Thread Colour- Black
Overall length- Approx 20mm
Body- Mirage Tinsel over Red Holo (superglued)
Wing- Dyed Black Rabbit
International Comp legal- Yes.